In the words of Montell Jordan, “this is how we do it …”
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich w/ Cranberry ‘Chups
- 2 slices sourdough or multigrain bread
- 3-4 carved turkey slices
- 1 serving prepared cornbread or traditional dressing
- 2-3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Cranberry ‘Chups
- Salt & pepper
– Warm turkey and dressing in oven at 300 degrees for 7-8 minutes, covered
– Lightly toast bread and spread mayonnaise on both pieces
– Assemble turkey, dressing, and lettuce on bread and top with Cranberry ‘Chups
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Be thankful all over again!
Hope you had a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving and that your long weekend is filled with fun!