In the words of Montell Jordan, “this is how we do it …”
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich w/ Cranberry ‘Chups
- 2 slices sourdough or multigrain bread
- 3-4 carved turkey slices
- 1 serving prepared cornbread or traditional dressing
- 2-3 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Cranberry ‘Chups
- Salt & pepper
– Warm turkey and dressing in oven at 300 degrees for 7-8 minutes, covered
– Lightly toast bread and spread mayonnaise on both pieces
– Assemble turkey, dressing, and lettuce on bread and top with Cranberry ‘Chups
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Be thankful all over again!
Hope you had a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving and that your long weekend is filled with fun!
We’ll be having our very first pop-up this weekend at Union Market in NE DC! There are lots of things happening at the market this weekend, including The Emporiyum and the Gilt City Warehouse, so come say hello, get some great eats and shop for the holidays.
When: November 15/16 & 22/23 11am – 6pm
Where: Union Market DC (click for map)
What: pop-up with ketchup tastings and ‘Chups products for sale